Friday, August 31, 2007

My Friday Friend is back.

This is My Friday Friend where I introduce you to other cat bloggers who are my friends!!
This mottly crew are from It's all about MME - Minx, Muffin and Ebbie http://allaboutmme3.blogspot.com/ They are kiwi cats too, from New Zealand like me!!





Minx Muffin Ebbie
They live with their mum way down south at the bottom of New Zealand (I live in the middle part). As you can see they are very cute. Minx is grey like me, muffin is a mixture and bossy Ebbie is a brown tabby. Now their mummy has been very worried about Muffin who has shown some funny behaviours lately and she is looking for some advice. Do you think you can figure out what is wrong with this cute wee girl? Maybe you could visit their site and help out. She wakes her mum up crying a lot, and has had lots of tummy infections.
It is nice that some other kiwi kitties have a blog too!! There aren't many of us but we like to keep you up to date with down under news.
Have a nice weekend everybody.
Poppy Q

5 comments:

  1. Hi Poppy Q, yer furrends look nice. We are going to visit them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are 3 kute kiwi kitties! I would suggest a vet visit for the tummy infections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really like Minx, Muffin and Ebbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Poppy Q, great friends for Friday! We'll visit them too!
    Purrrrrrrrs,
    Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Poppy Q! Thanks for reading about my bicycle adventures. We have almost the same name too!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete