Sunday, August 5, 2007

Snoozing Sunday






Well it is another quiet day at our house. The sun was really shining this morning, so mum got a few loads of washing on. The sun is moving back into sping position, so we are finally getting some shining throught our front windows - yippee!! Now I can bask on the spare room bed for a few morning rays. I will dream about catching bugs and mousies in the summer sun.


I got asked if I could catch kiwi birds at my house. No - we only have a little garden and the kiwi birds live in the bush. This is what our bush looks like - all forest and stuff (see below). I wouldn't want to get in there as I would get lost.



Have a nice Sunday everycat and bean.
Poppy Q





3 comments:

  1. I can't stop looking at those lizards!

    I hope you have a happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you don't go into the bush by yourself! it would be very sad if you got lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doze are kewl lookin leezards! Yoo must be so happy dat it is getting Spring time. Dat's a happy time fur efurryone. Yoo could probably eat lots of buggies pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete