So- in 2012:
- One is the total amount of antibiotics that mum got down my gob. She was meant to give me 12. Her head is hung down in shame.
- The amount of emergency vet visits I have had this year - for opposite ends. There was my bad eye, and my pooh explosion of March - which resulted in an emergency Brazilian butt shave .
- The amount of jabs I have had to have because I wouldn't take my pills
- Mum has tried me on four lots of diet biscuits. Not going to eat them, no way.
- 5.30am wake up is a new treat for mum. She should swap those early shifts, as I can train my early wake up call for breakfast for that time everyday.
- Six kilos I weighed today. Good work on the diet this year mum. I have gained instead of lost.
- 7am is when mum would prefer I woke her up. Luckily on the day she forgot to set her alarm clock, this was precisely the time I came and jumped on her on her bed.
- 8pm is usually the latest time I stay up to. I often eat my fancy feast then make my way to bed soon after.
- 9pm is probably the latest mum will stay up til tonight. She had a bit of insomnia last night and so is tired today. She's getting old too, and is over New Years. A nice dinner with friends will be enough for her.
- 10% of my body weight is what I have to lose to make the vet happy. Better add that to my New Years resolution list.
- Mum has eleventy million things to add to her New Years Resolution list too. She might have to just pick three or four to concentrate on.
- 2012 - the year the world was meant to end. Glad it is still ticking and we get to come back for more in 2013! Ha
Happy New Years Everybuddy!!!