When she finished though these things made her happy:
- She didn't have to wait for a bus to go into town after work. As soon as she arrived at the stop a bus turned up.
- There was a good book waiting at the library ready to be picked up.
- Her new favorite chocolate chip biscuits were on special at the supermarket. A pack of 10 large cookies are $3, the price similar ones are sold for each at at the hospital cafes.
- Dinner was quick and easy. Spicy chicken and salad wraps.
- A small chocolate mousse and strawberries for dessert (mum walked to work this morning and was on her feet all day).
- Patting me and having a chat about my day when she got home.
- A warm and cozy bed to sleep in tonight with a good book to read.