Friday, May 30, 2008
- We have a twosome again.
- One of them wears pink, but isn't a girl
- The other one likes to whap his brother all the time
- One of them likes raisins and bread, but not shrimps!
This is his new brother, who I think is called Beethoven, but Boy insists on calling him Thing.
Here Boy is telling his mom that that Thing is eating his crunchies. Check out the nice pink collar.
Who couldn't love a wee cutie like this?
Thanks Jan for telling us that little Beethoven has his own blog at: http://ovenbwog.blogspot.com/ I had never been to it before, but will catch up on his blog this weekend.
Smooches to you both.
Have a great weekend everycat and bean.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
What made me rush in to check out the tv?
They were in the jungle, in Indonesia.
and they were looking at birdies...............
................ and I sat and watched them dance and heard them sing on the tv. I love televison.
Ohhhhhhh and did you know a kiwi, Scott Dixon won the Indy 500? Yippeee !!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
This is my sooper funny friend Daisy from Daisy the Curly Cat . It is stiff competition every day to comment first on her great posts. Luckily for us, is that her mommie gets up super early in Florida to post her daily news. It is usually around mid evening for us, so we try and check on the compooter in the evening. Miss Daisy sometimes gets over 100 comments - wowsie, that must be every cat in the blogosphere.
Miss D, you are my hero!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
We have a winner, I am so excited!!
It is my friend Forest from Snow & Forest . You win my first blogoversary contest - yippeee!!
I need your beans to send me 3 pictures of you, so I can send them to the photo lady. If your bean can email me and we will arrange a snail mail surprise to come to you.
Thanks to all 160 of you that entered - I wish you could all of won.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
- Answer this question: Is Poppy Q a girl, or a boy cat? (NB there are clues on my blog)
- Leave me the answer with your name in the comments of this post (it will be on top of the posts til the 17th May).
- If you live with lots of housemates you can leave the answer, then leave all of your names
- Each name gets one entry, ie Daisy and Pixie only need to leave one answer, but both their names will be entered into the draw.
- You must have your own blog to enter, all my woofie and bun friends may enter too!!
- Entry into the competition will close at midnight, NZ time on the 17th of May
- I will pay for the winner to get their photo done by this fabulous lady, who did my photo with the mousies. You will not have to travel for this prize, if you sends me your photo when you wins, she will do it from home and send it to your compooter.
- I may also care to send you a small present by snail mail
Fanks for making our year fun!!!
Please read down for newer posts - please and thank you!
Fanks for sticking with me for a year!!
My mum helped me write all the names of my friends who entered the first blogoversary competion.
She got out our brand new biscuit barrel.
She cut up all the names for me as I am not allowed to use the scissors. Tomorrow my mum will help me draw a name - the big winner.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008
- One of them is in love with a hedgehog
- The other one loves broccoli
- They are related to a celebrity
Have you guessed yet? They were my super swap friends on April fools day - it is the fabulous Roxy and Lucky from http://thedevildog.blogspot.com/ The celebrity they are related to is the fabulous Millie, they are her woofie cousins.
This is lucky - doing some quality control on the quilt pieces.
Here is Lucky again, snuggling with here hedgehog. She gives her a big sniff before she can go to sleep. How cute, and I am glad it is not a real hedgehoggie or you would get prickles in your nose.
This is Roxy. Roxy is training the whole family to get their black belts!! Good work Roxy.
This is Roxy begging for cheese and crackers. I heard you like broccolic and peas too!!
Have a super weekend everycat and bean. We hope the sun shines wherever you live, and all our sick friends get some quality time with their fambilies.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Yes - when mum knows she has a late night at work expected, she leaves me some biscuits besides my bed. Otherwise other cats sneak in through the catdoor and eat them. This way I guard them.
Yes she didn't think you guys would notice them, but your eagle eyes searched them out.
Yes my star blanket is very cosy.
Yes it is only 3 days til my competition ends, please enter your name into the draw if you wish to win fabulous prizes (see the post at the top of my blog).