Monday, March 31, 2008
Tomorrow is a special day, you might have to wait 24 hours to find out what is happening. Just a hint, don't forget because of the time zones we might be a day ahead of you. I am waiting to hear from a special friend.
Special friend, you might need to email me.
You know what it is about!!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Friday, March 28, 2008
- A very smoothly dressed fellow
- He has more toes than average
- He is in love with Delailah, but he ain't no long haired Samson.
Why yes folks, it is the fabulous and handsome Angus who is this weeks My Friday Friend.
See count dem, he has seven toes on his front paws. I fink that is why he is called Angus Mhor - as he has more toes then me hahahahaha!!
That is better dude, a much smarter look on you.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
To quote the master dood himself - my mate monty Q:
Thats a 5 Nom rating.
Mum says this is because I ate it all, which isn't like me, and now I have had to go and have a big after dinner sleep!!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Monday, March 24, 2008
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Dear Professor Poppy,
A question for Professor Poppy Q-we had a fire in our apartment building the other day and our kitty ran under my king size bed when he heard the fire alarm since he was a scaredy cat. Fortunately, the fire was in a third floor apartment and was put out quickly and no one was hurt. We did have to evacuate the building and my kitty would not come with me since he was scared with the fire alarm constantly ringing. Any ideas on how to get the kitties out safely in the case of an emergency? Any tips are appreciated.
Dear Dream Mom,
Fank you for giving me this excellent question to ponder. It must be hard for you in a fire alarm, as you have to get your son out safely as well, and I can imagine that must take some time to get him out of bed and into his wheelchair. I had to ask my mum for advice, and we have been thinking about this all week.
- Is there anybody in your building who you can rely on to come and help you with dear son and wiggles? I know it is hard to ask for help, but in this case you may need someone to help you get your boys out safely.
- Is your ptu somewhere easy to access, so that you don't have to spend a long time getting it out. My mum often leaves mine out with my blanket in it, and I go and sleep it and am not scared of it.
- If Wiggles won't come out, and you have to evacuate quickly, do you have a door onto the balcony that you could leave open for Wiggles?
Please if any kitties or beans are able to help with any suggestions, please leave a note in the comments for me and Dream Mom. Happy Easter to you, your son and Wiggles.
Our friend Smudge, he was too sick to carry on so his beans had to hold him, and pat him as he went to the bridge. Please visit his blog to say kind words to his beans and Zoe at Smudge & Zoe . RIP wee smudge.
Ps Special advice from Miss Daisy (who was mentioned on CNN!!!)
You can get special Pet Rescue stickers for your window that say something like "In case of fire, please rescue my ___ cats" And then you fill out the number of cats you have. Of course getting the people out safely is the first priority, but these stickers will alert the fire department that there are pets in the house, and the number of pets.
Fank you daisy, that is good advice too!!
Friday, March 21, 2008
- He had a lovely sister, who had to go to the bridge last year. She will wait to greet us when it is our turn to go.
- Now there is a new sister. I fink that someone wasn't too happy about it for a while, but they is learning to get along.
- They lives in Seattle, in the US.
It is my friend Benjamin Fuzz and his little sister Lucy who are this weeks MY FRIDAY FRIENDS.
They have a super blog at http://tonisgotwebbedfeet.blogspot.com/ I hope Benjamin Fuzz doesn't mind, but I always think of him as fuzzy wuzzy. He is very handsome and very floofy.
This is the beautiful Lucy, she is just about to turn one year old on the 2nd of May. Not long to go Lucy!!
You can find Benjamin Fuzz and Lucy on their blog, The Fuzz Factor at http://tonisgotwebbedfeet.blogspot.com/.
Happy Good Friday everycat and bean.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Friday, March 14, 2008
This week my friend is very special
- He was found with his sister dumped on the front doorstep of an animal shelter
- Even though his mom already had six pussycats, she found room in her heart and in her house for him
- He has been to the hospital for lots of tests and is very, very brave.
This week my special friend is Moki, and you can find his blog at : http://savemoki.blogspot.com/
Mokis mom says on his blog, that when he was with her, he got sick with an upper respiratory infection. He had antibiotics, then got a urinary tract infection (UTI) too. Moki also walks very wobbley like a drunken sailor. If you goes to his blog, his mom has posted some videos of this handsome fella wandering about.
So Moki has spent a lot of time at the hospital lately, as the doctors are trying to diagnose what he has, so they can help him. The next step is for him to have a MRI scan (I thought he should have a CAT scan - hahahaha). That will cost his fambly a lot of dollars, so you could ask your beans to help you save some coins to help Moki out. He has a donation button on his website, where you can donate some monies. It is through paypal which is a super easy and safe way to donate, and all the money goes towards Mokis healthcare.
Some of the Moki furfambly gang, crashed out on the couch.
So thanks for visiting me, and meeting my super friend Moki.
Have a good weekend everycat and bean.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
I was tagged by Butchy and Snickers to create something. Here is the challenge, which originally came from Maggie & Mitch:
I'm challenging bloggers to make something, anything, and post about it. Let's see what you creative people come up with! Here are the rules:
1. Make something, anything. It doesn't have to be complicated or artsy. Make a list, take an interesting picture, make someone's day, make dinner, make a doodle, make fun of yourself, make a poem, make your bed (OK, that last one is lame).
2. Write a blog about it. With pictures for extra brownie points.
3. Link to this blog and challenge six other bloggers to do the same.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Monday, March 10, 2008
Sunday, March 9, 2008
The other morning, at ohearlyoclock my mum had to go to work. She lives two streets away from work, so I thought I would follow her. I walked down this street, even though she told me to go home and tried to chase me back. I thought it was a game and kept following her. When i gotted to the end of the st and didn't know where I was I cried, so she chased me back and said "Poppy girl, go home".
When she came home, an hour later, I heard her jangle her keys and cried out. i was on this peoples balcony, 1 1/2 stories high.
Mum talked to me and told me I had to jump from the green wall, onto the garage roof.
I then had to jump from the garage roof, onto the garden.
Then I had to jump from the garden, onto the footpath.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Friday, March 7, 2008
- They are three very special dudes
- They have their own woofie
- They loves their mommy very much (and she loves them too)
Please come and say hello to my lovely friends, Kodak Winston and 3-Perf. They have a super dooper blog at http://agingfelines.blogspot.com/
This is them all lined up munching on their special diets.
Here they all are again, gathering on the balcony for a meeting with their Woofie, Velcro.