Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hiya everycat and body!!!


Hiya there everycat and body!!


We are just getting up to begin our day. I know it is late at 9.45am, but mum had to get up in the middle of the night, and not to remove any presents from her bed!! She works at the hospital and had to go in to help some people. I was a good girl and curled up on her side of the bed to keep it warm. It is my job to be in charge of the bed and if she is lucky she gets to share with me!!!


What a lovely surprise to see so many cats had been to visit me. Thank you all for taking the time out to welcome us - what fun!!


It is already Saturday morning here and as it is sunny mum says we are not to sit in front of the computer all day. So I am off to help with the washing - I am great at pulling things off the line and it is time for morning patrol!! Naughty neighbour cat has been sneaking in and stealing biscuits and he must be stopped. More on naughty cat later!!!


Poppy Q

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Keeping the bed warm is a very very important job! I can't wait to learn more about the naughty neighbor cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daisy,
    all in good time my friend!! It is exciting starting out as so many tales all saved up.

    Thanks for coming to say Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Poppy Q! Welcome to the cat blogging world. Millie sent us over to meet you. We're new to this too, as we (the furballs and I) just started last month, but we've met a lot of really nice cats who made us welcome and we're sure you will too. I'll add a linky so that hopefully others will come over to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete