Friday, July 20, 2007

Yes it is Friday Friend Time Again!!

Welcome friends and beans to My Friday Friend.



This is my friend Parker. Parker always reads my blog and puts in lots of nice amusing comments. My mum apologizes as we read her blog, and have tried to comment lately but we seem to not be able to. It must be mum - she is always having trouple with the computer. Me not so much trouble. You can find Parkers blog at :

http://www.perfectlyparker.blogspot.com/


It is pretty perfect too!!



Parker is a super girl cat who lives with her beans and sisters Puff and Powder, brother Rudy (who seems to bite Parker a lot!!) and a woofie called Diamond. The whole Parker family are moving to Ohio, to a very cute house. I think their new house looks like a castle!! They are moving in 11 days. We hope it is not too long a trip. Also I hope their computer is the first thing moved into the house, and they can tell us they are safely in their new home.

I love you Parker!!! You are a good friend to me.




This picture is for the pussy cats to dream about - them are all gecko footsies!! My mum first found this picture on CNN and then found it on this website: www.nsf.gov/news/mmg/mmg_disp.cfm?med_id=5962...
Permission to use image is granted for noncommercial use only, and must be accompanied by the following citation of source publication: Autumn, K., et al. 2002. Evidence for van der Waals adhesion in gecko setae. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 99, 12252-12256.


I think Daisy will be dreaming about these Geckos all weekend!!

Now if you pussy cats want to leave a message - I have a new chat box!! Please write me!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Poppy Q

7 comments:

  1. Ooo...ittybittyfeeties! They look tasty!

    So for your contest, define 'cat'. 'cause I know there's at least 14 of us in this house. Honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those ghecko feet - do you think they're all called Gordon? FAZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parker is a very great kitty! I can't wait to hear all about their new adventures in Ohio.

    WOW! Look at all those little gecko feets! That is a great thing to dream about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat's a reeely interesting picshure wif all dose ghecko feet. Smack Smack, yes I can dream bout eating those little feets.
    ~Beau Beau

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Poppy! Smooches to you! How sweet of you to show me off! I have a hint to comment. I learned this 'cause I had trouble on a few blogs myself. Right click on the comment thingy, click open. There ya' go!
    AND - I'd like to eat all of those little feets! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy - them little gecko feets look like tasty little snacks...battered & fried, wif a little tarter sauce - lip smackin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my oh my...those are some amazing feetsies!

    if parker and daisy and everyone else leaves any feets or toes, i get dibs!

    ben fuzbunister

    ReplyDelete