Facts that mum learned today on Saturday:
- I have supersonic hearing and know when kids are entering the house - my time to exit
- My claws are super sharp - mum shouldn't make me meet the little people
- If you line up at the shop behind the woman with four wallets in her bag, you are going to served after everybody else is gone
- The skies going dark grey is a clue it is going to rain, and you should get all the washing in before it pours down
- It will only pour down once your hair is done and you are ready to go out
- Sometimes I will sleep with mum, especially when she is super tired and needs a quiet restful night.
- When mum is sleepy, that is the best night to go and beg for snacks four times after 6.30am
We hope you had a fun Saturday and your folks learn some fun facts on their day out.