Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday

 We are thankful for all of our sweet friends, who are worried about me when I play outside.  Sorry to frighten you with yesterdays photo, but that is me just playing on the footpath outside our house, not on the road.  Our street is usually quite quiet, and I  know to stay away from cars.
 We hope you are all having a lovely Thursday.  Mum finished work early, and went for a lovely walk, and stopped into a shop where her favorite bras were half price - bargin!!  Then she got some tasty groceries.
Best of all - she has tomorrow off to spend with me.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty Poppy, are you dancing cause your Mom is off work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand that it is not very congested, but I worry. It's just what I do!

    I so need some new bras! srsly. Enjoy your day off together, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know that is not a busy street you were rolling around in, Poppy. :)

    Have a fun day with your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you jumping for joy that youg et to spend a day with Mom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know others worry about you, Poppy, but I was pretty sure you were safe because I know your human would never want anything bad to happen to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for coming by and leaving comments & purrs about our Elliott, you are so appreciated!
    You are sooo gorgeous!*I'm almost jealous* MOL

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete