The mumster was thinking there were a couple of bonuses to her week of nightshift:
- That the day turned a bit cooler, so I came and snuggled with her during the day.
- Cos it is autumn, it is easier for her to sleep during the day. Sooo much harder in the summer.
- She's not very hungry on nightshift. A meal at 5pm after she wakes up, and a small muffin before she goes to sleep and a bit of fruit imbetween keeps her going. Her trousers feel a bit loser which is good.
- She gets to get up at 3pm and watch the real Housewives of NY - unbelievable how grown woman act worse than 12 year old girls. Like a train wreck - mum can't look away.
- She gets a chance to potter in the garden for the afternoon. When she works during the day, it is now dark so early, by the time she gets home.
Hope you have a nice day everybuddy.