Saturday, July 21, 2018

Caturday

Todays Caturday was whisper quiet.  Mum got called in last night for a while and then came home to sleep, but is never restful when you are waiting for the phone to ring.  I get up when mum is called in as I don't like her leaving.

Mum was invited out by dear friends, but had promised herself a day at home.  The shower was scrubbed and washing done and then us girls napped.

Mum made an easy dinner of steak and some steamed vegetables.  This evenings entertainment is the 2017 movie The Mummy, with snacks provided by microwave popcorn.

Me - well I have climbed on the mama bed and am busy napping there.

We hope you are enjoying your Caturday too.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds stressful waiting for the phone to ring even though it mightn’t. Mum must love her job a lot to put up with that .
    Was the mummy a horror? That won’t make for a restful sleep 💤. 👹
    I hope you both dream of 🧚🏾‍♀️ 🧜🏽‍♀️ 🐣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Caturday, mum is bizzy cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! I went off to a wedding this morning at ten...
    NO! Not mine..! :). I've just got home, now 4:15...
    Just got out of my 'glad rags' and off for a shower!
    I am absolutely boiling..it is so hot..!
    I could only drink soft drinks, as l had the car, so
    no alcohol, as l had the car..!
    So l had a great day..now for a sit down and a bit of a
    rest..! :o).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Willie when things feel low you always bring a happy spark

      Delete
  4. Knowing that the phone might ring at any moment for a call in is the real enemy of restful sleep. On call is the worst!

    ReplyDelete