Saturday, June 1, 2019

Caturday Cool Down

We were surprised to wake up this morning to some bright sunshine.  Mum went with friends to visit the local art show.  There were some fancy paintings, but mum did not find any that she loved.  The prices have crept up too - still it was nice to browse.  Mum had some lunch at a cafe that was new to her and enjoyed her meatball sandwich and pineapple and mint smoothie.

Mid afternoon the skies darkened and the bad weather rolled in bringing rain and wind.  Luckily mum got home to me before she got soaked.  So us girls are having another quiet evening.  Me with my feast and mum with leftovers from last nights dinner.

We hope that you enjoy your Caturday and get to do something fun.

4 comments:

  1. Nice and hot over here Poppy!x
    Just finished cutting the grass out back..
    Looking a bit tidier..lunch time now..few
    cold meats, corn cakes, and a very large
    fruit juice..! :).

    Getting reading for the footy to~night....
    Big European game..got me shirt on..and me
    flag..so if we win, l shall probably run
    around the ceiling a few times..HeHe! :).

    Hang about..! I was just thinking about Mums
    meatball sandwich..??? Meatball sandwich....!
    I'm trying to picture it...mmmmmM! Would'nt
    the two pieces of bread be quite far a part,
    would'nt all the sauce fall out...! HeHe!
    Sorry Poppy!x Feeling a bit 'fluffy' to~day..
    😼 🐾🐾🐾 😼 🐾🐾🐾 😼 🐾🐾🐾

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain rain go away.
    Come back another day.
    I am so tired of this weather and today is just the first of winter. It rained and thundered all last night and at last it has stopped but the wind is wild and I am watching the series Onedine Line on my iPad. It drowns out the weather. I watched it in the 70s and loved it especially the music.
    You two stay warm.
    Glad mum got out to view the art.
    I too can’t quite visualise a meat ball sandwich. πŸ˜‚ πŸ” πŸ₯ πŸ₯ͺ ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad your mum didn't get wet. We had showers here today too and mum didn't get wet either.

    ReplyDelete