Tuesday, January 8, 2008

7 Weird things about me.


The Rules of the MEME

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog. Here are my 7 weird things:

Hmm - 7 weird things about me, sent to me by my friend SophieKitty .
  1. In da morning I listen for when mum is brushing her teeths, thens I runs out the cat door, around the front of the house and waits for her to come out. Then I usually runs away.
  2. I likes the gravy on the stinky goodness, no meat for me.
  3. My mum can feed me whiskies treats, she has to put them in my mouth for me, but I never bites her.
  4. Mouse olympics is my favourite sport, but I prefer to chase dem inside the house. I does not know why mum chases me and my mousies outside. Why mum why??
  5. If my tap is not running in the bath or there is no biscuits in my bowl, I will come and find you and tell you very loudly, then I expect you to follow me at once and fix it!!
  6. The yellow blanket is my favourite, it doesn't matter if it is too bright and doesn't match your nice duvet, I would prefer to sleep on it on top of the bed every night.
  7. I tolerate the zoom groom, but I prefer it if you uses the little paintbrush.

I think every cat has been tagged - if you hasn't I tags you!!

Poppy Q

10 comments:

  1. Hand fed treats always taste better to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're the same wiv the baff tap. We don't want to drink out of any old bowl. Do you let the water run down your leg too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of MomBean's before-me kitties played Lizard Olympics once while she was round with KidBean. Apparently she had to call HeBean home 'cause she was all worked up. After evfurrything calmed down HeBean said: 'Next time go into another room and let the cat do his job!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. You like to be combed with a little paintbrush? That's very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are vera pretty kitty, I loves your cute face. Thanks for visiting my firsted post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can tell you must be a very playful kitty :-)

    I think your Mum should be glad you play mouse olympics, even if you do it indoors. None of our kitties know what they're supposed to do with a mousie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moms are strange that way. They aren't happy about mice in the house. Or outside the house. Or on the planet.

    It's nice to learn more about you.

    jans funny farm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mouse olympics sounds fun. I wonder if I would qualify?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Poppy,

    I gave you an award! Come to my blog to find out more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, mouse olympics! It's great when the mousies run inside the house - it's so much fun for us cats! We understand about the zoom groom - it's okay but we only like it in short bursts.

    Purrs

    Gypsy & Tasha

    ReplyDelete