Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The bestest present of dem all


The bestest present of dem all is: My friend Sophie Kitty is going to start blogging - today. Well the 2nd where she is, which is the 3rd where I am (thats cause we are about 10 hours ahead of you!!).

Are you excited?
I am - I has been waiting for ages for her to start her blog. I knows that 2008 will be a great year.

Some advice for Sophie Kitty:
- Start slowly, just introduce us to you and your fambly first
- You will find your own voice soon, as you will have your own stories to tell.
- Don't worry if your mum gets writers block. All the secrataries get it sometime, you can always chat about the weather.
-Write a list of ideas for posts. We all has to do that some weeks, otherwise we forget about what we was going to tell you about.
- Has loads of fun!!

I can't wait to meet you properly Miss Sophie Kitty in the City. Please send me a link to your site once you has started.

Oh man, I am sooper excited.

Poppy Q

4 comments:

  1. Those are some great suggestions for your friend, PoppyQ. :) We already visited her blog and introduced ourselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me feel so welcome, Poppy. I knows everything will be good, but my Mommie is still a bit scared.

    Purrs,

    SophieKitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. we met sophie! she's so nice! thanks for letting us know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppy Q, you are one very cool looking cat, and we're not just sayin' that 'cuz you're gray. Purrrs. =^..^=

    ReplyDelete