Thursday, June 5, 2008

The long awaited Meme




My good friends Felix, Garfield and Jawsy at http://machcats-3stooges.blogspot.com/ , tagged me for a meme ages ago. This is what they asked:
What were you doing five years ago?
- I wasn't even borned yet, and I don't think my cat mum was even born.
Five things on your to-do list today

- Sit on mum in the morning
Go for morning and night patrol
Sleep and more sleep
Make sure I get stinky stuff for at least one meal
Jump off the bed and run to the door when I hear mum get home from work, then stand inside and block the door, so she can't get in.

Three snacks you enjoy
- Stinky stuff
Ham
Whiskas treats (like temptations)
Things you would do if you were a billionaire
- Make sure every cat got a good home with love, snuggles, good food and a warm bed.
Pay for all my cat friends medical bills and buy them lots of treats.
Buy my mum a big sunny and warm house, that had a great garden for me to explore.
Let my mum have a job where I could go with her every day.
Three of your bad habits.
- The end of the couch is great for my claws, and just out of reach of my mum.
Trying to get into the naughty cupboard, which has a hole in it and I could get stuck.
Running across the road, mum would let me scratch the whole couch up if I would stop that one.

Five places you have lived
- There are only three, in my mums tummy, at the breeders house with all my brothers and sisters and now with my mum.

Me as a little baby!!

Five jobs you have had
- Furminator, mouse hunter, house patrol, stinky bowl inspector and mums between the knees warmer in bed.
Thanks for the meme friends.

19 comments:

  1. OMC LOOKIT YOU AS A KITTEN! SQUEEEE!!!

    Whoa, big fella, calm down!

    LOOKIT HER LITTLE NOSE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little baby you were! My advice is for you to stay far, far away from the naughty cupboard because you really can get stuck in cupboards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that picture of you as a kitten is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOO What a widdle puffkin you where!! ~Queen Snickers

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were the cutest kitten evah! I can't look away from the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poppy Q, that might just be the cutest kitten picture we've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! All dose cool fings about yoo. Yoo am one interesting girl. And yoo has to be da cutest kitten we efur seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, you Poppy Q as a baby kitten is So incredibly cute. Awwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You were so cute as a kitten. What an adorable little kitty you were. Great answers on the meme, but I have to cut this short, mom is getting a funny look in her eye looking at your baby picture.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwww!!!Poppy Q~!
    Your baby shot totally got my attention~!! It's just too cute!!!!!!!

    You are very very beautiful now, but your baby shot is just classic cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. U are so welcome, Poppy Q!
    We is happy to know more about U, not to mention that cute little kitty photo! Mums just went coo-coo when she saw that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you were such an adorable little kitten, Poppy Q! So sweet! :)

    We like what you would do if you were a billionaire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We were reading your meme, Poppy Q, and allofasudden Mom started making this funny noise. Then we realized what it was. She saw your baby picture!! We don't know why she was so excited, she can see how gorgeous you are now, right? Mom's are wierd!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SQUEEEEEEEEEE!
    What an adorable kitten you were Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I saw that picture of you as a kitten it reminded me of the old song "You must have been a beautiful baby" because you were Poppy Q. FAZ

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have to be the cutest baby kitty we have ever seen! {{{HUGS}}} and PURRS!

    Laila

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete