Friday, June 20, 2008

My Friday Friends.

Because it is Friday I wanted to introduce you to some friends of mine. Thems blog is called Camp Stanhope .They all live with their beans in Iowa in the US. Round where they live has had a lot of flood recently, but luckily my friends have been ok.

This is Noel and Bogie playing with a mouse (lucky huh!!).

This is Queenie, she is relaxing.

I hopes they has a nice weekend and you gets lots of sunshine, so all the puddles dry out. Miss Daisy says it is the first day of summer for a lot of my friends, that means it is the first day of winter for us. Lots of rain and cold weather forecast, nice and dreary but perfect for napping.

Have a great weekend every cat and bean.
Popppy Q

10 comments:

  1. Hey, Poppy, We stopped by to say hello to your new friends. You sure do meet a lot of kitties and humans.

    If it is your first day of winter there, we hope you will stay warm.

    purrs and tail wags

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great weekend Poppy Q!!!
    xsxs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to stop by to say hello to those kitties! I haven't met them before.

    Happy first day of winter, Poppy! It is indeed the first day of summer here . . . all muggy and HOT! I plan on napping all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish it was the first day of winter instead of the first day of summer here! I like winter much more better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have never met your kitty friends. They look so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dos are sum nice friends.

    An no, da woofie not stayin wif me. Just pet sittin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to go and say "Hi" to your new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for introducing us, Poppy Q! We love looking at the kitty blogs, and welcome anyone who's interested in ours (it's a little boring for some of those cute cats, though).

    ReplyDelete