Monday, March 2, 2009

Eye


Eye wanted to thank you all for visiting me 40,000 times. I think that when I waked up in the morning, the counter will tick over to that big number.

My night will be spent sprawled out between my mums knees, forcing her hips into unnatural positions. I will try to wake her at 5am, when the birds wake me, to tell her to get up in an hour and a half and feed me my breakfast, even though there will be biscuits in my bowl, leftover from my pre bedtime snack.

I'm living the good life. I hope you all are too. Mum hopes they remake the British show "The Good Life", she thinks the timing would be perfect.

Smooches

17 comments:

  1. That is a big number!
    We are happy to hear you are enjoying life, Poppy. It is a good way to be:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just 10 more to go! Wow!!

    Sweet peeper this morning! Chilli had her peepers out yesterday. Must be a week for peeps!

    purrs Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to sleep like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are happy to have contributed to that 40,000!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! so cute!
    have a nice tuesday, Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's over 40,000 now! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 40000 plus another 30, that's a lot of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you got to 40thousand visitors, concats and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 40,000!? You've hit the big time, Poppy!

    My mommie wants to kiss your cute little gray nose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a whole lotta visitors! We love visiting you, Poppy Q!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poppy your so pretty and I'm glad your happy :)

    P.S Please visit me at my new blog...
    Krazy Kitty Rants

    ReplyDelete
  12. There really ought to be more shows about kitties! It's not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Poppy Q! That is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eye see you, Poppy Q. That's a cute picture :-)

    ReplyDelete