Mum often calls me the weather cat. In the early morning, once I have done my business in the garden, I likes to run inside and jump on her and tell her if it is raining (often between 5-7am).
Now the evenings are getting darker and a bit cooler, I don't go outside to play with my friends. I tend to head to bed at 7pm, to get a little snoozing done before evening patrol.
So at the moment my schedule is:
- 7pm-10.30pm sleep by myself on mums big bed, or on my little bed in the spare room
- 10:30-10:40pm evening patrol, and doing my business
- 10:40pm -6am sleep next to my mum, preferably with me lying over the electric blanket, and her on the cold half of the bed
- 6am - morning patrol and taking care of business. If raining go inside, jump on mum and call out very very loudly. Then as she is waking, sit on her leg and go to sleep
- 6:45am Loudly complain that I am ready for breakfast, make her get up and lead her to the bowl, where usually there are plenty of biscuits.
- 7:10 Sit on spare bed, and watch the street below and everybody going to work.
- 8:15 am - Stare at mum as she waves at me as she goes to work
- 8:16 am - Back to snoozeville
- 5:35 pm - Get ready to sit up when I hear the front gate, just in case she gets home early
- 5:36 pm - Beg for fancy feast
- 5:37pm - Need to get some more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
I hope you enjoyed my day with me. Even though I am an outdoor/indoor cat I don't have too many adventures.