Sunday, December 11, 2011

Meet My Mouse

 First thing mum knew about my new pet, was when I came running into the lounge with him in my mouth.  Se told me outside, outside, outside!!!  So I took him back outside.  She grabbed her camera to get some shots of him.
 I dropped him to watch him for a little while, and mum realised he was still alive.
 So while I was listening to what  girl I am, the little mousie snuck out between my legs and skiddadled into the bushes.
Til we meet again Mr Mousie!!!

16 comments:

  1. You are a very good girl. We know you will meet again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC !!!!! Poppy !!!!! You have the real mousy to play with. Cool !!!!
    xoxo

    PS : I think he is cute ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you lost your new mousey furriend.
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am certain the mousey will come back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's hope Mr Mousy learns not to play with cats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're sure this is all part of a master plan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a cute picture of you playing with mousie! We would not play with it as well as you, Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wet and sucked! It's the best way for real mousies to be! ... no fun when the pussycats chew the innards out of you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you're a great huntress, Poppy! But in truth our mom, the spoilsport, is glad Mr. Mousie escaped!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMC Poppy, I'm impressed that you didn't have him for lunch. How very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Real live mousies are the best. We are sure you will find him again, but next time he may not be so lucky. Our mousies get a one way ticket into the tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Time for round 2! Nothing better than a live toy, we say, hopefully he'll be sturdy and last a while.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh poor mousie, i have to say that i hope he'll outsmart you for a long long long time, catnip mousies are THE best!

    ReplyDelete