- Thankful that she had enough spare change in her wallet to treat her colleagues to cream buns for afternoon tea, on a busy long day.
- Thankful for the nice bus driver who said that everyone on the bus got their short ride for free this afternoon.
- Thankful to the nice man at the supermarket who gave mum a good pen after mum let him go ahead of her in the line (he was only buying three lightbulbs). Mum loves a good pen.
- Thankful that the sun was shining finally after a long week of rainy/cloudy weather.
- Thankful that I was still at home as the builders were around doing things at the front and back of the new place. That meant I was under the deck the whole day waiting for them to go.
- Thankful that tomorrow is Friday and mum gets three days off to go and do some good stuff.
Hope you all find some things to be thankful for today.