Thursday, May 26, 2016

Afternoon Chilling



After about five days of rain and gloomy skies, today we got to open the doors and windows and let the breeze come into the house.  Mum let me have my bed out on the deck.  As soon as she puts it there I jump into it and curl up and snooze.  I was very unhappy when she put it back in the house this afternoon before she went to work.  If it is in the house, I won't sleep in it.  Outside - I love it.

Mums evening shift went well, and she was glad it was over.  Then she headed home via the supermarket, as it is exactly half way between the hospital where she works and our house.

So now we are taking it easy before bed time.  I have had my feast, and she has had some nibbles on little treats - so us girls are good.  Hope you are having a good Thursday too.

7 comments:

  1. It's probably the wee hours of Friday morning for you now, while our Thursday is just getting started. We hope your Friday is as nice as your Thursday, Poppy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy, dear, that is obviously a perfect bed for lounging outside! What a luxurious towel atop that lovely thick padding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely Poppy!x
    And what a lovely bed...Bed? Bed? Bed?
    I've just spent three days in a hospital
    bed...Had to have a pacemaker fitted yesterday,
    back home now! Strange how it happen, only went
    up to the doctors for a repeat prescription.....
    One thing lead to another. Still, better now, must
    take care of my left arm, no lifting, pushing, pulling,
    etc...HeHe! As long as l can eat! Bless!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny that you only like that comfy bed outside, Poppy! I think I'd like it anywhere it happened to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad ya got to enjoy some outside time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. poppy q....mum just wants ta make sure noe onez in yur bed while her iz werkin...but ewe !!!

    deer cod what if BURDZ got in it....

    ☺☺☺

    we iz off line til twooz day sew heerz two a porbeagle shark kinda week oh end ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't you a one spoiled girl! Can't imagine how wonderful it would be to snooze outside in such a comfy bed!

    ReplyDelete