Monday, May 9, 2016

Little Day

Today mum got the day off and spent the day procrastinating.  She did do 3 loads of washing, strip the bed and several loads of dishes (her sink is tiny), and talked to me.  She read her book, and watched some shows, she emailed important people, and made some important phone calls.  She put her makeup on, and got dressed and did her hair, and attempted to leave the house 3 times, but each time got distracted and decided to stay home instead.

Dinner was a feast for me, and for her some reheated mashed potatoes, chicken and broccoli smothered in gravy.  Supper was a couple of gold kiwifruit (a yellow coloured sweeter fruit) and some crunchies for me.  So our tummies are full.


7 comments:

  1. Mum was busy..busy then Poppy!x
    Hope you kept an eye on things!
    I'm much the same, once l start,
    and finish, there's always summat
    else to do...I've just finished
    cutting the back lawn..The privit
    needs cutting, but, that can wait
    until tomorrow! Think l'll give the
    kitchen floor a scrub...Keep me fit! :).

    mmmmmmM! wonder who that is on the screen,
    on the laptop...looks familiar...!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy, dear, procrastinating is on my To Do List, somewhere below laundry and dishes and litter boxes... On my rare days of leave, I give top priority to a nana nap on a sunny sofa with a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't sound like your mum procrastinated. For a day off, she seems to have done a lot. But she relaxed, too, so that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my stars girl, you look as if your wearing a tiny tiara in your photo !!! FABulous ~~~~~ hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. A day at home is a day well spent. Especially if it is spent with Miss Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your Mom was busy busy!
    You are looking especially nice Miss Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm a lot like your mum. I always have the intention of leaving the house. But I hardly ever do lol luckily I swim up to four times a week. I usually plan to get to the shops after that. But mostly I just get back into the car once I'm done and head home, there's no place like it!

    ReplyDelete