Friday, June 22, 2018

Busy

Mum got real busy last night and didn't get a chance to post.  Getting ready for night shift is a bit depressing.  Although she had the day off it is hard to shake the ominous feeling if having to head off for work when your body just wants to sleep.

Still we got some quality time together.  I don't purr a lot but she got some out of me when we played with a pen and my bag.

So 4 shifts down and 3 night shifts to go.  Then we can get back to normal sleeps.  It is getting cold too and I need mum to snuggle with.

5 comments:

  1. HeHe! Bless! And there's me thinking you and Mum
    had gone off to see the Prime Ministers Baby girl..! :).
    I've sent an e~mail to her this morning, saying if she
    had a problem with a name for the baby..l suggested 'Poppy'!x
    I know she won't catch mice as well as you Poppy!x But
    still......! :o).

    And poor Mum..all those night shifts..so hopefully, after
    Monday, she can get back to a bit of normality, with you
    as well, at least you get to look after and keep the shopping
    bag...! :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mum just has to make it through a few more nights! That's hard on the body, to be switching from daytime to nighttime hours like that. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you Poppy. I was worried you or mum was sick. I know what that feeling of dread is like. When I was 8 and 9 I went to boarding school and the day before I couldnt enjoy doing anything. Just think mum that nothing lasts.. Focas on 4 days time and how good life will be.
    😋 😸. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I imagine there is a lot of looking at the clock, too, on a day with a night-shift.

    ReplyDelete