Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Tuesdaying

Because mum is on shift all week she has allowed herself sleep ins which were lovely.  Winter weather makes a late wake up perfect as it is much more cosy to stay curled up and resting.

She has given herself a couple if chores to get done.  Today was washing and hoovering.  Also dinner for the next 3 nights have been made - a veggie mash and meatballs.  Lunch was a toasted sandwich and breakfast was a banana.

Today's viewing was a documentary on the art of Ancient Egypt and an episode of Grand Designs.  Hiw civilised of mum - it is hard to find good shows to watch.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure with your help Poppy!x Mum gets
    herself all organised and ready for the
    day ahead! And well organised with the
    food to...did you get a meatball to play
    with...! :). HeHe!

    I like watching viewing documentaries on
    Ancient Egypt..usually on BBC4 over here,
    and you never know..l might just see my
    'Mummy'...! ooops!
    Have fun you two....Bless! (≅ᆽ≅)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is as good as a cosy lie in when you wake. I enjoy The Chase at 5pm most days. It’s always good to get the answers right and to hear the ones you get wrong explained. A bit of brain stimulation for me must only be good.
    Is a banana all you have for breaky? My man has that with porridge and then banana on toast and. He is so thin. I just have some porridge. Keeps me going for hours.
    Sleep well Poppy and don’t get up to mischief when mum is at work.xxx

    ReplyDelete