Monday, October 29, 2007

Miss Peach We Love You Meme


My friend Sweet Ariel sent me the meme about Miss Peach, that our friend Adan made.

It's called a cherish meme. It is to show Miss Peach how much we love her. You know what her and her mummy left a comment on my bloggie this morning, while I was sleeping. I thinks they know how much they are loved, how worried we are for them and how much love we are sending across the oceans.

1. Tell us the sweetest warmest thing you do to your mommy (and the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)

2.Hug your mummy, and your kitty tightly.

3.Tag your friend

4. Keep hugging each other.

The bestest thing my mum likes, is when I come through the door I meow once, and if I don't hear her, I meow again. If she answers me I come running with my tail up in the air to find her. The bestest thing I like, is my mum gives me biscuits and every night she lets me sleep all night between her knees. It means she can't roll over or move, but she is used to it now that I have trained her.

I want to tag my special friends:

  1. Millie
  2. Beau and Angie
  3. Monty Q

Miss Peach you are such a good friend to us, and thank you for taking time from you sickbed to tell us how you are doing. I am so glad you have your mom and lapdaddy there to comfort you, and to cuddle and snuggle with. Thank you for telling me that you would be ready if the angels came to get you. Don't be scared sweet friend, we will send our angel friend Puss out to greet you. You have been such a special girl and I send you a thousand more hugs and purrs across the ocean.

Your friends

Poppy Q and mum

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Poppy! Yur Mum is furry nice to give yoo bisqits efurry night. She's a nice Mommy to you. We are sending love your way and to Miss Peach so she can get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very sweet Meme Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! Once the roadtrippers get here I can do it.

    What kind of biscuits do you get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppy Q, that was a very beautiful and special post you made for Miss Peach.

    ReplyDelete