Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thanks - more blushing

My secretary apologizes for not posting yesterday, she had to work extra and was very tired.


Look at the super duper awesome cake that Miss Gretchen made me!! You can click on this to go to the post : http://gretchenspawprattle.blogspot.com/2007/10/fluffhead-contest-winners-and-birthday.html You rock miss Gretchen!!
My secretary was very impressed having 49 visitors on my purrfday. She said she can only begin to feel how Miss Daisys mum must feel, having to read her all her fanmail every day.


Then I got this lovely award. Did you know that I got it three times - woweeeeee!!! My super friends Miss Millie, nurse Fazzie and sweet Ariel. Thanks girlfriends - you are all so super duper.
I'd like to send this award to Dream Mom for her fantastic blog about her and her dear son. Dream mom was my first Saturday friend and if you go back and read about the post, it tells a little bit about her. I think she has enjoyed meeting some of you super cats, who popped in and said hello to her. Mum says that she only hopes that if she were in your position, she would handle herself with such grace and eloquence. We are proud to be your friends.
Poppy Q and mum

9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! My Internet connection popped out just as I was trying to come over to to wish you a happy one and I forgot to come back!! I'm feel so bad!

    I'm glad you had such a great one! What yummy foods and great mousies!!!

    Happy Belated Birthday!

    ~Jack (and Persephone)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful cake Miss Gretchen made you :-) Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ConCATulashuns on your awardie, PoppyQ! You're a superduper kitty, and you are furry deserving!

    And how neat that you and Dorydoo almost share a burfday! I hope you had a furry happy one! And Dorydoo sends you huggies.

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a gweat purrthday tweat you gave all of us! And a fuwwy nice cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh we are late again, but we still want to wish you Happy Belated PUrrrthday wishes Poppy Q from the FLuffy Tribe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Concatulations on yer award too ~The Fluffy Tribe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award and birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your lovely award! And thank you very much for your wonderful mention and award.

    I IMMENSELY enjoyed meeting all of your cool kitty friends and as you might imagine, I have fallen in love with a few of you.

    I have been thinking about creating a little blog for Wiggles, so he could hang with you cats but I don't know that Wiggles could do it. His legs are so short I think he would have a bit of trouble with the keyboard.

    In the meantime, I'd love to come her and enjoy your adventures.

    Much love and kisses.

    ReplyDelete