Thursday, November 1, 2007

Going on a road trip


I'm off on a wee road trip around the States with my mates Daisy, Millie and the gang. We're off to visit our friend Luxxie. I just need to pack my favourite green scarf, and a few other things.................................................


Is there room in the car? Are you sure?

Apparently there is a red double decker bus, and so many of my furriends on board already (22 cats so far).
Monty Q do you really has to sing like that?

Poppy Q

6 comments:

  1. Hey roadtrip queen, now you've found our St Leo property you can all drop buy. FAZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I wanta come I do I do...tomorrow can you pick me up??? Meow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jsut so happy you're here I broke into a song just for you little Sis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppy Q

    Its nice of you to join us.

    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppy Q, I think you might have packed enough stuff! I am so happy you are joining us, we're having a blast. (Hide the Karaoke machine from Monty Q!)

    ReplyDelete