Monday, November 12, 2007

Hello Sophiekitty you sure is pretty


Hello Sophiekitty. I stole this teeny weeny picture from your profile. I knows you comes and visits me and my blog quite often. If you has a profile, why doesn't your bean help you write on your blog? It is easy peasy, and you meet so many new and special friends. If you would like me to help you - just leave a comment.
I has been trying to find out who you is - but no luck. You look like such a cute kitty and my bean sure does love a cute tabby cat. So wherever in the world you is Sophiekitty, tanks for dropping by and visiting with me. I hope we has made you smile!!
Your new friend.
Poppy Q

3 comments:

  1. Aw, Poppy, that is such a sweet invitation for Sophiekitty to stop and chat with you. We hope she takes you up on it.

    Jan's Funny Farm residents

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get to know SophieKitty, too! I have seen her visiting, and she seems like a very beautiful and nice cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppy! It's me, SophieKitty. I am so excited that you wrote about me today!

    I have tried to get my Mommy to take dictation for my blcg, but she has been resistant. She doesn't think that she could keep up. But we do really like reading about other kitties' adventures.

    Me: I live in Chicago. Some of my most favorite things: Mommy, playing, napping, and eating...especially tuna. Here is a link to my Catster page.http://www.catster.com/cats/390430

    Thanks for noticing me, Poppy. I am honored to be your friend.

    Purrs,

    SophieKitty

    ReplyDelete