Friday, November 9, 2007

MISSING


MONTY Q IS MISSING- Please come home to your fambly Monty Q - they miss you!! http://survivalofthefurriest.blogspot.com/


Dis is a photo of him - if you sees him at your house please send him home (to America). His beans are lookin everywhere for him. We is sending a thousand warm hugs and belly kisses across the ocean.
Our local lost and found pet advice is to : Make some fliers, drop dem in every letterbox around where you live. Ring da SPCA and local shelters, and if your pussy cat has runned away outside, make a big poster and put it on your front fence as a nice neighbour might abduct you and feed you, even though your fambly is looking for you. My mum also got me a microchip, so if I got lost they could scan me at the vet (like at the supermarket) and know who my mummy was. It didn't hurt I promise!!!
I is too upset to do My friday friend dis week because of my missing friend. YOu will has to wait til next week. Come home soon Monty Q!
Poppy q

7 comments:

  1. Monty Q missing is awful news. We am purraying too. Hopefully he just went owt to be a studly mancat and den come struttin' back home.
    How's owr pretty friend PoppyQ doin? Purrs to yoo sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awful, just awful. We are sick with worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am purring and praying for Monty to be found safe, and quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sent me his little red polo-shirt. I sure hope he is not out looking for it.

    Monty, please go home now! We are all very worried.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are really hopeful Monty will be found soon. He's probably as frightened as his family is.

    Jan's Funny Farm residents

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're very upset about Monty, too. In fact, Momma's so upset, we're getting microchipped, too. Thanks for saying it doesn't hurt. We were askeered about that part.

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete