Thanks for the golden rose. I got one at Miss Peaches party, and from my big brudder Monty Q cat and from my special friends at Jans Funny Farm .
I is going to give one to my special friend Sophie Kitty, she comes to visit me often and her mummy is going to give her her very own blog sometime soon.
Advice for setting up your blog:
- You will need a very good secretary, a compooter and a digital camera.
- You need to choose a good bloggy name, one that is not in use.
- Do lots of photo sessions in advance
- When mum first started we thought we would run out of things to say. So we wrote a list of ideas for postings.
- Shorter is better than long posts.
- Sometimes just a photo will do
- Better to try and post on a regular basis
- Have a look at other blogs for ideas (there are some great ones out there!!) - but be yourself!! You can check out the Cat Blogoshphere for all the gang.
- It is really easy to start. Mum set herself up a new blog for her stuff last weekend. It took about an hour to sort out.
- To make new bloggy friends, you need to drop in and say hello. Introduce yourself. If you is a cat blogger, you can come and say hello to me, I will then post about you and my friends will come and say hello.
- Being a cat blogger is great fun - come and join us.
Sophiekitty, you just let me know when you are ready to start and I can help you and your mum get set up.