Friday, December 7, 2007

My Friday Friend

Hello Friday Friends. This weeks friend is a special girl, who lives in British Columbia in Canada.

In fact she lives in a town called Penticton!! I found out from google it has lovely lakes to take your kyack out on, has wineries, an Elvis festival and a big telescope.

Why it's everybodies friend: Kellie the Orange cat




She loves her mommy, her catnip pillow, smelling peoples feet (I do a bit of that to - you are not alone Kellie), her bed (shared with her mother), her window to watch the world go by, tmeptations, bouncey balls and furry mice (me too!!).


Kellie was born on June 21 2001 and got to go to her furrever home with her mommy in December 2001. Her mom picked her up at the SPCA, where many stylish cats go to stay and wait for proper parents.
Kellie has an alter ego: Hellie. The picture says it all!!
kellie thanks for being my friend. I love to visit your blog and hear about what you and your mom have been up to.
Poppy Q

13 comments:

  1. I really like Kellie. She is a pretty hep cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie is a very pretty girl. We like to look at her pretty pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Poppy Q, how sweet! I was very suprised and honoured when I saw your post.

    Thank you so much for being my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for introducing us to Kellie, Poppy. We will go visit her, although we're a little leery of meeting her alter ego Hellie. Hellie isn't there today, is she?

    Jan's Funny Farm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kellie is a very wonderful cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop over when you get a chance, I have somethin' for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, whats a cool new friend! Wif an evil twin even!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poppy,

    When you have a moment, stop by. We have something for you.

    Jan's Funny Farm residents

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you made a good choice today Poppy Q . Kellie is a nice cat,pretty too :)
    Come over and see the pic I chose of you for my T13.You look very cute ;)
    Purrs,Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Furrieday Friend, Poppy Q! Kelly is a grate cat. Yoo's furry nice to feeture her.
    Purrrrrrrrrs,
    Sanjee and the Hotties

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was so nice of you to have Kellie as your Friday Friend! She's really nice ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. We like Kellie too. She's a good furrend to efurrycat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaha! Kellie is such a lovely girl she deserves a halo!

    ReplyDelete