Saturday, December 22, 2007

Secret Paws revealed


This is the dude that got my secret paws parcel. His name is Pablo and he is a famous mancat who lives with his bean in Tasmania, Australia. You may have seen him on his blog http://meowpablog.blogspot.com/ and did you know he even has a fanclub, full of girlcats too!!



Here he is sniffing his loot!! Good job I rolled around on it all before I sent it to yoo!!
Merry Christmas Pablo, Nick and Kate. Please could you let New Zealand win at some of the sports this year, even if it is just one sport.
Secret Paws has been such fun. I is checking my mailbox every day.
Poppy Q

5 comments:

  1. Aw. I wanted to be him. :(

    Wait, you rolled on it? What kind of roll was it? You aren't trying to join his fan club, are you? Do I have to have a chat with dis guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell that Pablo loved his Secret Paws presents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppy, When you get a chance, stop by. We have something for you.

    Jan's Funny Farm

    ReplyDelete
  4. An important message from Tigger the FBI Cat!

    We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! XX

    P.S. Mom said I have to add that this is also from the two over at topcatrules, Pyewacket and Trixie.
    P.S.S. We have all so enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know you this year. We hope your summer is full of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppy, Come by. We have something else for you. If you haven't had time to stop by yet, check out Merry Christmas 2007 and Thank You, Sassy to find everything.
    Merry Christmas.
    Jan's Funny Farm

    ReplyDelete