My two gingerlicious boys Eric & Flynn gave me this Your blog is a dream award. And they called me beautiful - blushing now. The rules are you have to list seven beauty secrets, and then pass the award on. They did such a super job, I didn't know if I could add anything, but I am going to try.
1. Remember to keep yourself smelling nice. I am scared of my big uncle, but I LOVED his hat. It smelled of big uncles head, and if you have met him you know it is big, hairy and smelly!! (we love you big uncle - truly).
2. If you find a colour that suits you, wear it with pride.
4. Keep your furs clean and tidy and allow your beans to brush you, even if it is with the garden outdoors brush, it should still feel nice.
6. Soak in the sunbeams as much as you can, winter is long and you will miss them when they are gone.
7. Remember, it is all about BALANCE. Be happy, do something fun every day, life is short and remember to stop and smell the flowers too.
We would like to give this award to my friends that feel like playing. I dare yoooou, tell us your beauty secrets.