I gotted this nice award from two great friends Milo and Alfie . There are a few rules with this award:
Rule 1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
Thanks Milo and Alfie, you guys are the best!!
Rule 2. Share 9 things about yourself.
- I like to sleep - a lot. Mum has noted days when I have had 23 hours of sleep. In fact I am sleeping now, while she types this for me.
- I do not like peoples food, although I have been eating a wee bit of raw chicken lately. Mum thinks that it is strange, as all the other kitties she has ever had come sniffing around at meal time, and love to try what she is eating.
- When I was a kitten, mum was asked to choose between me and my sister. We looked alike and mum was overwelmed by the 44 kittens, that she let the breeder choose which one would be Poppy Q!!!
- Every day when mum comes home she says "Hello Girly Wirly" to me.
- I did not have to get taught to use the catdoor, as soon as I could get close to it, I runned in and out by myself.
- I have never not come home, only sometimes I have been gone for a couple of hours mum figures I have been asleep comfy somewhere.
- Usually when mum is home, I am close by asleep. In the winter I sleep inside, but in the summer I am often outside in my jungle in the shade.
- I hate being picked up and only tolerated cuddles from my mum occasionally.
- I love my Big Uncles hat, in fact anything stinky like shoes are good for a smoochie cuddle. I also like to do some cuddling and loving on my lampost, and on my fancy feast cupboard.
Rule 3. Pass the award along to 9 bloggers who you think are fantastic.
This is the hard part, as you are all great but I would like to pass it on to:
- Carolines Cat - your excitement at getting your first pussy cat was wonderful, and we knew you would find the perfect cat for you, and look at what a beautiful princess you rescued and have given a home full of love.
- Fui and Suey and Lishy - you guys are awesome for opening your home up to so many sweet fosters and giving them all a good chance at life. You have touched so many little lives.
- Caitty Quilts - Rustys mom is a teacher and a mom - two of the hardest jobs in the world, and yet she still finds time to help with brownies and girl scouts, do wonderful quilts and fill us in with the occasional picture of Rusty.
- Eric & Flynn - The two gingerliscious boys make us smile everyday when we visit your blog. We love the pictures of the farm, and especially like the holiday snaps as we think farming must be super hard work and the folks deserve a holiday in the sun every now and then.
- Jake and Micah - Fionna, Jonah and Micky live with the lovely Mei and her husband. Disapointed by the quality of good cat toys Mei now makes her own wonderful catnip filled creations, which she sells and uses some of her profits to help out cat charities.
- Tober the Library Cat - who like many celebrities, have had an internet rumour circulated about his demise. He would like to remind you all, that he and his bucket of catnip are well and truly alive and kicking.
Mum says she is sorry for only listing six special friends, but she has to get some jobs done. Today is a holiday, and even though she is on call (Friday 5pm - Tues 8am), we had a big sleep in, but it is now time to knuckle down, and do some chores.
Sleepy smooches to you all.