Things that pleased mum today:
- Finally getting the lid off the nail polish removal bottle. The child proof lock had prevented her from opening it for 3 weeks. So now her toenails are Essie Merino Cool, instead of half worn out coral red.
- Finally remembering to buy her fave olive oil at the local market. Lots of fresh fruit and veg at the supermarket.
- Having lunch with a bestie at a nice cafe and then doing some window shopping while taking a big old walk.
- A nice dinner and a quiet evening on the couch, phone calls with the family and a good couple of shows on the tele.
- Me ready to snuggle with while she reads her book before bed.
Not so impressed that I backed up onto the litterbox and deposited my deposit outside the confines of the box. She has seen the website for cat shaming. She was seriously considering sending my name in. The clean up made her have a quick little vomit, and kinda ruined her nice afternoon.
Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday and keeping your butt in the box.