Thursday, April 25, 2019

Sunbeams

We got some sunbeams here today which were most welcome.  It is Anzac Day and mum was lucky enough to have the day off.  She finally got over 5 hours sleep which made her feel a bit refreshed.  Washing got put outside, although it has reached the time of year, that even with the sun out it is not enough to dry completely.

Mum brushed me, gave me some pats, talked to me and lay down so we could nap together.  I loves it when mum spends a day off pottering round quietly at home with me. 

6 comments:

  1. Ah! Bless! Your a really good girl poppy!x
    All that fuss, then settling down with Mum.

    Suns out again to~day, got some washing to put
    out, so hopefully it'll dry..and, a few sunbeams
    over here to..! :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. poppy Q; potterin dayz be de best kinda days....we agreez :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t get a lot of sleep myself, Poppy. My poor Parker throws up many nights, which wakes me. I go out to clean up and give him some comfort. That usually takes half an hour out of my night and, though I fall asleep again quite quickly, it is still disruptive. But your mum has an important job to do, so she needs her sleep more than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mum was off to help at the library book sale. Although I did get open windows when she got home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had some good quality time with your human, Poppy.

    ReplyDelete