Thursday, January 13, 2022

Thursday


 Today was a bit busy for mum.  She got to have a day off and a little sleep in which was good, cos I woke mum up for a chat at 04.20am this morning.   She was thrilled.

We had to get a uber, and mum took to me on a day out.  To the VETS.  Actually just for a 10 minute visit for my arthritis injection.   The vet was pleased with me as my weight was the same as last time.  I got home and was not to angry and just wanted some cuddles.

Once I was settled,  mum went into town to meet friends and drink wine by the harbour.   She enjoyed the catch up, but was glad to get home to me.

8 comments:

  1. So pleased you are doing well Poppy 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad that was a quick vet visit, Poppy, and that your weight remains the same. Good news!

    Your mum's day sounds lovely...well, perhaps with the exception of your 4:20 AM chat. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news for both of you, you got your shot nicely done, and your weight it not
    going up or down. Your grass looks non-existent. What good does that do a kitty if
    nothing good to chew on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we iz buzzed happee poppy Q ewe had a short vizit anda grate ree port...rememburr two continmew yur conversationz with mum two morrow mornin round 4:10 ;) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad the vet visit wasn't too bad, Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good when the dreaded doctor's visit is such a short one, eh, Poppy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good report from the vet always makes my day too!

    ReplyDelete