Saturday, August 31, 2013

Caturday Kitty

Hi Caturday Kitty Lovers, this was me this morning while I was assisting with taking the sheets off the bed.  Mum and I did a few chores while the sun was shining.  I sent her off to the market to get some broccoli, lemons, garlic, turnip(swede), parsnip, cucumber, corriander and onions.  She then went off with her friends to watch a movie.  They saw Frances Ha which mum didn't like, and would only give a 2/5.  They went and tried a Vietnamese restaurant for dinner, which was tasty and very filling.  Mum was pleased to be home by 8pm, in time to feed me my feast and get the sheets back on the bed!!  That mumster is a party animal!!

Hope you are all having a great Caturday!!!

11 comments:

  1. Ha! I am in bed hours before that. My party animal days are over, unless you count the actual animals at my party! haha!

    Have a lovely day, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Far more exciting than our Mommy! Although we got fresh sheets last night, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh sheets... I think we need some new sheets! One set, the fur clings to it like crazy - the humans hate it, but I think we need more like those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SMILE laura loves to help change the sheets too - but she has been known to play very rough and rip my sheets while playing so I tend to change the bed when she is not around

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you two are off to a great weekend! What's wrong with going to bed early? It just means more snuggle time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you to have nice fresh sheets. Oh, that face of yours...I could just smooch it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you have your mum on a tight rope. Getting her home by for the serving of the Feast. Excellent! Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like Mum had a good day and I know you will enjoy fresh sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mum did all sorts of chores today, but didn't do a movie. She did nap with us for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. at least she gets home to you.

    ReplyDelete