Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Worried

Yippee the mumsters nights on-call are over now, and she just has normal work for a few days.  She did get worried this morning, as when she went to work at 3.30 I jumped down to go outside too.  When she got home a couple of hours later she couldn't find me.  She went to bed though, and woke up at 8am, and I still wasn't inside, which is unusual as it was frosty outside.  She dragged some jeans on and in her slippers went out onto our street calling out for me.

I rocked up about ten minutes later wandering what the fuss was about.  Of course that meant I had to sleep the day away, and catch up on my snoozes.  I am a good girl and seldom wander, and am usually just in the neighbours backyard sniffing their smells.

Happy sleeping everybuddy.

16 comments:

  1. HeHe! Are you sure that's ALL you got up to Poppy!x.
    I expect Mum was worried about you!
    At least she did'nt have to put out an APCB out! :).
    (All Points Cat Bulletin).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy, humans just worry too much! The cat before me was indoor-outdoor and my human worried about her ALL the time! And she lived to be 15 and a half - that is a long time to spend worrying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's only natural for humans to worry Poppy. It's one of the things we do very well. Your mom loves you and would worry anyway, no matter what c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our mom would worry just as much as yours did. What was so interesting out there?

    Mindy
    Moe
    Cookie
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi poppy!

    Momma gets worried like your mom too. I think that's normal for humans. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that's par for the course for most humans, Poppy. You should see our human--her paranoia is off the scale quite often! (And we don't even wander loose!) :-p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your poor Mum! My Mum never worries about me because I'm too scardy pants to stay Outside too long. Did you see some cool stuffs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, we are certainly glad everything turned out okay, Poppy. Where were you off to? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. poppy Q...we wont menshun any thing bout yur date with de dood down de street then...yur sekritz safe with uz !!! enjoy yur time with mum ~~~!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness your mum must have been in a panic. When mum goes out on call I try to look out but mum wont let me in the yard after tea time. Don't give your mum a fright please.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Poppy, my mum would have been worrying too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poppy don't make you mummy worrie like thwt again, next time call xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. My mum is a big worrier too. Your poor mum. Please don't make her worry again. Meow,jessica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our mom would be worried too! We is glad you came home Poppy!

    Hope you and mum have a good day without calls!

    Sami, Sasha, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  15. Naughty naughty Poppy Q VERY pleased home safe n sound. Always a worry when the animals change their routine on us aye.

    Love Leanen

    ReplyDelete