Monday, August 5, 2013

Mumster Monday

Mum says that sometimes Mondays are hard days.  She never sleeps that well on Sunday night/Monday morning, especially when she woke up at 1am and realised that she never locked the back door before she went to bed.

Then she went out and left the ham and coleslaw on the bench instead of putting it back in the fridge when she made lunch.  Luckily it is not too warm here, and so she got home and put it back in the fridge.  If you wondered why I didn't steal any - well I don't like people food or climbing up on benches (although sometimes I eat wee slivers of ham and other deli meats).

So, she tried to do some nice things for herself.  She patted and talked to me.  Took her old books back to the library and got a nice new stack.  She is going to make herself some nice fish and risotto for dinner.  Then she is going to relax with me!

Hope you are enjoying your Monday too.

10 comments:

  1. Your human is so lucky you don't like people food, Poppy - if my human had left that out around here, Binga would have eaten all the ham and licked all the dressing off the coleslaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you didn't steal the ham that was left? Wow, what a good kitty you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a good kitty POPPY. All that good food left alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hate it when I forget to lock the door!

    Hope you both have a lovely, relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes humans have their minds elsewhere. I left my garage door open once overnight...was spooked when I found it open the next morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your Monday with mum Poppy.

    Hope mum gets a better sleep tonight!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  7. poppy Q..yur mum iz werkin two hard...N frank lee... if we had seen sum ham sittin out... when R mom wooda getted bak...de houz wooda been ham.... lezz :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't much like people food either. Mum is neurotic about locking doors but it is so easy to forget when you have other things on the mind. Meow, Jessica the cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mum didn't care for Monday today too. But no leaving the foods out.

    ReplyDelete