Friday, January 29, 2016

Double Dip Friday

I am all tuckered out tonight cos it was double dip Friday kitties!!  I got myself two dinners tonight - two I tell you!  When mum got home at 7pm she served me up my feast and I gobbled it down, even licked the plate clean.  Then at 9pm I kept telling her I was hungry/hangry even.  So at 11pm after a solid effort of two hours of meowing at her from the kitchen, the couch and on her knee she gave in and gave me another plate of dinner.  She sure is looking to my meaty breath breathing all over her tonight.  Good times.

Mum had a good day at work, and got to go out and have a lemonade with the young ones for an hour after work,as one of her young colleagues was leaving. A quick and easy dinner was had, and mum made a few phone calls, then she did some relaxing, and before you know it Caturday will be here.


13 comments:

  1. Well..Sometimes Poppy!x Pussy~cats need two feasts,
    after all..it takes a lot of energy to sleep in a
    chair 'all' day! HeHe! Bless!x :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy, good for you for insisting on more food! Though we're sorry it took two whole hours (!) for your mum to dole out the second meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppy, dear, your beautiful BIG tummy just begs someone to come by and give it a snuggle pat. (Two meals, dear? Think of your figger!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes a cat is just hungrier than usual. Everyone knows that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Binga wants to know how come that never works here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. poppy Q...sew....we R guessin de

    12 strategically placed canz oh feast round yur houz eye dea

    ....dinna go over sew well ~~~~~~

    heerz two a bicolor goat fish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two dinners! Way to go Poppy. Sounds like you know to get yours to do your bidding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caturday eve here. Me and mum are looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My cats get a feast for breakfast then some dry cat food for dinner. And believe me. When dinner time comes around they are both sitting at my feet looking at me as if to say. Hey it's dinner time why are you not feeding us lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. We kitties enjoy a second helping of Feast every now & then just like the Humans do. Well, maybe Humans don't eat the Feast, but you know what we mean. Sometimes our marathon snooze sessions can really makes us work up a hearty appetite. You should slumber deeply tonight Poppy. Make sure you breath heavy in your mom's direction. She's lucky the Feast doesn't make a garlic flavor. Hope you have a lovely Caturday & get in some cuddle time with mom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great trick Poppy!
    Purrs to you for two suppers!

    ReplyDelete