You would think with a face like this I would be smoochable - but
- I avoid being picked up.
- I don't like being cuddled.
- I run away if you try and kiss me
- I only let my mum kiss me on the head, and often I growl at her when she does it.
- I only jump on her lap, and sit there about four times a week.
- I do often sleep on the bed between her knees, but I wait til she is asleep before I jump up on the bed.
So mum has learnt to wait until I am very sleepy on her bed, and she sneaks in for a stealth snuggle, kiss or tummy rub. And she enjoys those special stolen moments, cause she knows I love her.