Monday, April 2, 2012

Back

We're back!!!  Mum had a busy weekend with working, and I soaked up the rays.  We got to have today off together and it was glorious.  We both sat out in the garden and mum finished reading the Hunger Games.

She had some jobs to do in town, and went for a walk in the sun, and then went to see the Hunger Games movie while she remembered the story.  She enjoyed it and said it was good to see a strong young female character, who runs and hunts and can hold her own.

We can't believe it is April already, and our daylights savings changed at the weekend with our clocks going back.  That means it is a bit lighter in the morning, and now a bit darker in the evening.  It always takes a few weeks to adjust.  Our adjustment programme includes a pile of books, and marshmallow/choc easter eggs for mum and chicken temptations for me.

14 comments:

  1. We like your adjustment program, Poppy! Yum!

    Have a great day and week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love you miss Poppy Q, and your gorgeous blog! Your mum mentioned you when she commented on my post about my new little kitty - Chuck Bass. Maybe he will need a blog....
    You certainly are a gorgeous british blue and your pictures are just delightful and funny. I like seeing you outside, I get the feeling from Chuck's breeder that I need to keep him inside.
    I love your blog so much I've gone through the whole thing! tell your mum I like the $5 in the jar idea, I think I may start myself! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they' do away with the daylight savings thingy. It makes me crazy. It takes me weeks to adjust. Me no likey.

    I haven't yet read The Hunger Games. Or seen the movie. I've heard very mixed reviews.

    Have a lovely week, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your adjustment program sounds purrfect. Our Mommy likes it alot! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have a good plan to adjust to the time change

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah an adjustment program. Sounds like a plan to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. B-b-but...Poppy...you're a strong young female who runs and hunts!

    Tell mum to look right here at home! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys change your clocks around too? Is the WHOLE WORLD trying to confuse us kitties about what time dinner is?

    ReplyDelete
  9. We think your adjustment programme (how fun to spell it that way!) is just the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful smile, Miss Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful smile, Miss Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry it is darker earlier for you. We are loving the longer days on our side of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Book or movie??? (as if I didn't know!)
    XO

    ReplyDelete