Monday, April 30, 2012

Still Snoozing

Mum got called in four times overnight and finally got home at 4.30amish.  It takes her a little while to get to sleep, and so she got a couple of hours.  She was then mean to go to work from 1.30-4.30pm, but asked if she could take the afternoon as leave.  It was a sunny afternoon, so I helped her in the garden for a while.  We had lots of leaves to pick up, as it was windy city here last night, and lots of leaves flew down.

Mum went and bought some groceries and then her bed called to her and she had to lie down and have a wee nap before dinner.  Tonight we'll be early birds and head off to the land of nod at a reasonable hour.  Her in her bed, and me on my blue towel.  Sweet dreams everybuddy!!

8 comments:

  1. You both worked very hard! It's time you both had a good rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Sleepus Interuptus! I'm so glad I don't have the kind of job that requires nights or weekends. Ever. Unless of course I choose to tackle some paperwork.

    Wishing lovely, restorative sleep for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a tough night for your Mum. We hope it is a long time before that repeats. Naps are good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be really hard to get called out so many times at night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is good to plan out when you'll get your next snooze. It helps when you have to stay awake for more than an hour...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope your mum got lots of good quality sleep. We are sure you did Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cozy looking blue towel! I would like such a towel, as it would match my blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mum couldn't take those on call hours!

    ReplyDelete