Monday, April 9, 2012

Relaxed

We have had four days of sunshine, and lots of relaxing.  Mum has been busy reading imbetween chores.  Today she walked into town and went and met her friends for a picnic lunch at the partk.  It was lovely to chat with a nice fresh bread roll, salad and fruit.   The thought of work feels stressful already.

Did I tell you I caught a real life mousie yesterday?  I bought it inside and dropped it so mum could see it was still alive, she was not too impressed.  She made me find it and take it outside.  When she came out five minutes later, she said it was gone, so it must have runned away.

7 comments:

  1. You should relax after that big kill, yesterday! Concats on the mousie. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paws up on catching the mousie, Poppy! I can't believe your human was not impressed - after all, I bet SHE has never caught one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did some reading this weekend, too. And not enough cleaning. Bare essentials only. Sometimes you just have to be a bit lazy.

    That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

    Have a lovely day, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your mum enjoyed her weekend except for the mouse .. Sheesh she should have been grateeful for your present.. HUgs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're glad you both had a good long weekend, Poppy. Such a shame you couldn't keep your mouse, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are happy you both had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete