Thursday, November 8, 2012

Slim Pops

I wonders if you have noticed that I have been looking a bit slimmer lately?  Mum has had me on  Da Bird diet.  That means I can eat all of my usual foods, but I has to play with da bird for a while every day or every second day.  That way I jump and roll around, then need to fall over and sleep on the rug for a while.  Then I have to go to bed and sleep for another four hours to recover.  Mum thinks the diet is working though, as I am looking less chubbiesh.

8 comments:

  1. I think you look like da lean machine, Miss Pops! Besides, thought your exercise consisted mostly of garden walkabouts and neighborhood watches?

    Have a lovely day, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun way to lose weight, Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've always looked great to us, Poppy!

    But maybe that would be a good tip for our human: SHE should play with Da Bird every day, maybe she'd lose a few pounds. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess this means the less of Poppy Q, the better? I find that hard to believe - but congratulations on the successful slimming programme nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You;re looking very slim and beautiful Poppy.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Poppy, we think the exercises are probably good for you, although if you are an older cat you might prefer to rest.
    Princess Aurora (Shubunkin)for the Pond Fish

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great diet! ANd no yucky diet food!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep more exercise will make you thinner.

    ReplyDelete