Monday, November 5, 2012

Fort Monday


Check me out in my fort. I'm hiding out this Monday as it is Guy Fawkes (Fireworks) night.  I know, I should be inside, and in fact I am actually sitting on my mums bed trying to keep warm as it is grey and chilly again here.

Mum is busy making some beefy ragu to make a big lasagne for the rest of the weeks dinners. Then she is going to chop up a fresh pineapple and divide it up for work lunches.  She got me some fancy feasts, as I don't do the people food.

Hope the beginning of your weeks is going well.  Is it bad to say we are hanging out til Friday?


10 comments:

  1. You get fireworks too, Poppy? Ugh, that is so not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope the fireworks don't last too long, Poppy. We seldom have them there, and then usually downtown, so not close to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of us much care for fireworks here, Poppy... not even Momma. srsly.

    Ragu... sounds YUM! have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh. Fireworks. Grayce says hide behind the toilet! According to her that's the safest spot in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do not like fireworks, either. Glad you are on the bed rather than outside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're not fond of the fireworks either. They'll be over soon, though. Nice fort, you should be safe there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like fireworks but Eric likes to sit in the window and watch them in the distance.
    Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, it is OK to say we can't wait for Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't have fireworks here except official ones at official places. But we can hardly see you Poppy. Good camouflage and a super -duper fort.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We did pretty well with the fireworks in our neighborhood this past July.

    ReplyDelete