Tuesday, November 20, 2012

RIP Sweet Miss Huffle

My sweet Aussie friend Miss Huffle Mawson snuck off to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday.  We know that her family and brother Teddy must be very sad.  Her  Mum and dad are away on holiday, and Huffle and Teddy were staying with the grandparents.  My mum read the news this morning before heading to work, and cried some tears so she looked a bit red eyed arriving at work.  
Fly free sweet angel Huffle - we will miss you and your great humour.  You sure lived a good life, and I hope   heaven has a big sunny deck all ready for you.

P.S we used these pictures from her blog, and hope that her mum doesn't mind.

10 comments:

  1. This gave our Mom red eyes early today too. Purrs to her peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huffle had to run off to that great private deck up in the sky. I'm sure going to miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were very sad to read about Huffle this morning too. I am sending lots of purrs to her family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very sad to read about Huffle too and she will be very missed by us all.. Run free sweet Huffle.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was an awful shock, Poppy. Another CB icon has left us and it just doesn't seem real. We wish the Bridge would stop calling kitties to cross--there have been FAR too many this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so sudden and unexpected! We are all sad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so sad for her parents. Sometimes a parent finds it hard to forgive themselves for being away when their darling needs them most.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were also so sad to hear about Huffle. We will miss her an awful lot
    We purr for her family.
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so sad to hear about Huffle. I'll miss her. Her poor family; they must be so upset.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry. I haven't posted in a long time, but we still check in on you every day Poppy. Rusty and I send our love to Huffle and her family.

    ReplyDelete