Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thoughtful Tuesday

Top of the news here in New Zealand is the US election.  The whole world is talking about it, and we all are wondering what will happen.  It is an election of soo many issues, and we can understand why people are confused over who to vote for.

Me, I'm voting for the warm weather to come back.  Our heater has had to be on too much this week and it has been super chilly at night.  So cold I even crawled back between my mums knees last night and pinned her to her side of the bed.

7 comments:

  1. I thought you were supposed to be moving towards summer, Poppy! WE'RE the ones who should be turning on the heater - and it was 90 degrees Fahrenheit today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd vote for warm weather too. Actually, we'd vote for any cat as President, or in our case in Canada, Prime Minister, Poppy. Felines would do a better job than any human politician. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds as if you're having as chilly a spring as we are an autumn. As for the American election, I vote for it to be over as soon as possible. And then they can start campaigning for the next one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine what people outside of the US think of all this election craparooni. I'm a US citizen and I know I sure can't stomach it.

    Hope you have a much warmer day! Snuggle pile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're with you, Poppy! We vote for warm weather, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'd vote for warm weather too, because Mom won't let us out in the sunroom anymore. :(

    Good job keeping mom warm Poppy!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so glad the election is almost over! It is in God;s hands, now.

    ReplyDelete